my name is jason livingood, and thank you for stopping by! livingood photography is a husband, and wife team! based in minneapolis, we do serve the general twin cities area. always available to travel! if you like my work, let's get in touch!
quick facts about me:
- firm believer in love at first sight. lucky enough to say i experienced it with my wife <3
- guilty pleasure shows are the office, new girl, how i met Your mother, and that 70's show
- worked in retail for 3 years, and loved it
- half colombian
- if i didn't have any family in minnesota, i would move to colorado in a heartbeat
- the bbq pork mac from noodles & company is my jam
- when i'm in need of a good cry, you can find me on facebook. my go-tos are military homecoming surprises, america's got talent auditions, etc. it really doesn't take much
- some of my favorite music artists are logic, joyner lucas, tech n9ne, harry hudson, carlos vives, tash sultana, and sam smith.
- still a kid at heart. i refuse to grow up.
- used to live in arkansas
- i have a younger brother who looks like he's 35 ( he's 20 )
- my definition of pumping iron is playing tug-of-war with our boston terrier, chewy
- i could ( and do ) spend HOURS in the candy aisle of target. so indecisive
- NOT a fan of haunted houses, scary movies, or anything scary. very wimpy.
- trying to go to as many concerts as i can until my bank account hates me